Pala Australia Pty Ltd trading as “Dreamcity”
Tickets are sold and entry is granted based on the following conditions:
- Tickets purchased are non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferrable.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase for any reason.
- Tickets cannot be refunded for cancellations and ‘no shows’.
- Management reserves the right to:
i. Refuse entry to the venue to any person.
ii. Request any person to leave the attraction and / or take appropriate action to enforce regulations.
iii. Persons believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs may be refused entry and / or requested to leave the venue.
- Persons must be aged 3 to 15 years inclusive to be eligible for ‘children’ tickets. Children under 3 years are free of charge.
- Tickets must be paid for at the time of booking.
- When upgrading a booking your original ticket may be used as credit towards the payment of a new ticket of equal or higher value provided there is availability on the requested dates.
- Concessions are applicable on presentation of suitable ID and this must be provided for collection of tickets (Australian Carers only).
- Dreamcity shall not be liable for injury or damage to any property or persons from any cause whatsoever (including negligence or gross negligence of staff).
- Photographs, movies or video taken at Dreamcity venues are for personal use and enjoyment. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes, without the express written consent of Dreamcity management, is strictly prohibited and contravenes copyright laws.
- It is a condition that persons under the age of 15 shall be accompanied by an adult who is solely responsible for their conduct while at Dreamcity venues.
- Dreamcity is responsible for the management of the Dreamcity venue. Other attractions that may appear on this ticket from time to time are managed autonomously by other organisations. Dreamcity makes no guarantees of any other attraction appearing on this ticket.
- Tickets are valid only for the date printed on the ticket for Dreamcity.
- Prices may vary and are correct at the time of purchase.
- Dreamcity reserves the right to change ticket prices without notice. If there has been a change in price upwards between the time of original purchase and time of entry, the ticket holder will be liable to pay the additional costs or difference.
- Entry is not permitted into Dreamcity venues without a valid ticket or permission from management.
- No dogs (other than guide dogs) or BYO food and alcohol are permitted into any of Dreamcity venues.
- Gift Vouchers are purchased subject to normal availability. Some times may be booked out due to limited capacity.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for times that are fully booked.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date or purchase and extensions cannot be granted.
SHOP RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
There are no refunds for photography.
Excluding photography, if you are not satisfied for whatever reason with any item you have purchased from Dreamcity, we are happy to offer you an exchange or refund (minus shipping costs). The item must be returned within 14 days in its original condition with proof of purchase.
In the event we have made a mistake, the item is not as described, or the product is faulty, we will refund reasonable return freight costs.
Returned items must be in original condition with all labels and swing tags still attached.
All images, photos, artwork and content on this website is subject to our copyright (Dreamcity). No content on this site may be copied, re-used, manipulated, redistributed, or re-produced in whole or in part, without prior written consent from Dreamcity.
If our images or text are used on a blog or social media page, a link back or credit to www.dreamcity.com.au will be appreciated. Commercial use of our images and content is strictly prohibited without prior written consent from Dreamcity.
While we endeavour to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information contained on this website and to ensure constant uninterrupted access to it, we make no warranties and subject to your non-excludable rights accept no responsibility for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result or your reliance on any part of it or for any delay or disruption however caused.
Dreamcity is committed to protecting the privacy of the people we do business with and who visit our website. We do not sell, trade or rent out any personal information, including email addresses, to third parties.
The registered business name is Pala Australia Pty Ltd Trading as Dreamcity | ABN 67 608 979 602
The registered business address is:
Level 17, 31 Queen Street, Melbourne VIC Australia 3000
+61 3 9002 4020