We are now recruiting teens (15+) to assist in delivering fun, high-tech activities for primary-aged children.
Young guns should apply!
DreamCity is a hi-tech kids city where children are inspired to learn through fun career activities.
DreamCity is an amazing world where science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics collide, in an explosion of fun. A place where primary-aged kids take on the careers of the future and explore the power of science in everyday lives.
From operating flight simulators, fighting virtual fires, performing surgery and producing podcasts from the DreamCity studios, children will have an awesomely fun time and be inspired by the possibilities!
Weekend and holiday employment is now available.
Helping our DreamLeaders provide an awesome experience for primary-aged kids could be your dream job.
Successful DreamAgers will be:
● Reliable and punctual
● Open-minded to learning new ways of doing things
● Available to work at least one day of the weekend/fortnight
● Available over the 2019/20 Christmas break.
Some of the ‘lit’ stuff you’ll do:
● Assisting Dream Leaders with activities
● Preparing the activity pods before each session
● Assisting kids (customers) to use the technology
● Learning cafe skills
● General DreamCity maintenance such as minor cleaning (eg. wiping benches, windows, removing rubbish)
● Encouraging kids to have fun!
Some of the reasons we think you’ll LOVE working here:
● We are fun!
● We provide a dynamic work environment
● The opportunity to grow and learn through the business
● You will be paid according to the Amusement, Events and Entertainment Award.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, send an email to, firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us all the reasons why you’d be the best person for this amazing opportunity, including any relevant work experience (no issue if there’s none – what better place to start?)
We are recruiting regularly and successful DreamAgers will be notified by email and invited to an information session at DreamCity.