If DreamCity cannot run your session due to government imposed restrictions customers will be provided with a full credit they can use at another time in the future.
We are now recruiting teens (15+) to assist in delivering fun, high-tech activities for primary-aged children.
Young guns should apply!
We are now recruiting DreamAgers (Teens 15+) to assist indelivering fun, high-tech activities for children.
DreamCity is a high-tech city where children are inspired to learn through fun, career themed activities. Children get to experience being an adult for a few hours and they love it. So will you!
At DreamCity children experience a range of amazing careers. They can become a: Pilot, Surgeon, Firefighter, Nurse, Radio/Podcast/TV Host, Sports Scientist, Robotics Engineer or even a Virtual Reality aficionado! Every activity is designed using the principles of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, The Arts and Mathematics) from the Victorian Curriculum making it both fun and entertaining for everyone – it’s Edutainment!
The best way to learn!
Successful DreamAgers will be:
● Reliable and punctual
● Open-minded to learning new ways of doing things
● Available to work at least one day of the weekend/fortnight
● Available to work during the school holidays.
● Prepare the activity pods before and after each session
● Assisting children (customers) to use the technology within the centre
● General DreamCity maintenance such as minor cleaning (eg. wiping benches, windows, removing rubbish, vacuuming)
● Encouraging children to have fun!
Some of the reasons we think you’ll LOVE working here:
● We provide a dynamic work environment
● The opportunity to grow and learn through the business
● You will be paid according to the Amusement, Events and Entertainment Award.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, send an email to, email@example.com with all the reasons why you’d be the best person for this amazing opportunity, with any relevant work experience, and a CV if you have one (no issue if there’s none – what better place to start?)
Successful DreamAgers will be contacted by DreamCity HR Department.