Edutainment is a relatively new term that describes the combination of education and entertainment, to promote active learning in a fun environment
Working in conjunction with Education Victoria and Holmesglen Institute, the activities are aligned with the current curriculum, STEM learning areas and experiental learning and will cover these ten key learning areas:
- Critical & Creative Thinking
- Resilience & Humanity
- Arts, Space & Technology
- Science, Maths, Media & Economics
- Intercultural Awareness & Integrity
- Personal & Social Skills
- Ethical Behaviour & Responsible Leadership
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Life-long Learning Skills
Professional development activity days will be held at Dreamcity Pop-up in October, November and December 2018.
For more information please contact us.